Stock Market Falls 800 Points! Will Stock Market Get Worse? 4th Biggest Drop Ever!

Application form to apply & try and get in my Private Stock Group/Financial Fortress

https://financialeducationjeremy.com/288

The stock market fell huge today! The dow 30 was down over 800 points! This was the 4th biggest point drop in the history of the stock market. Tons of stocks were down huge and we must talk about it.

 Want to join our free STOCKHUB discord chat? Here is the link 

https://financialeducationjeremy.com/… 

This is where you can chat for free with other investors in the stock market about individual stocks or things going on in the market. Enjoy! 

*My Instagram is : FinancialEducationJeremy 

Financial Education 

This is a Jeremy Lefebvre Production 

Created by Jeremy Lefebvre

Well, cowboys and cowgirls. It’s a real Red Dead Redemption day. Look at the European markets last night. That’s what we’re going to start today’s video at DAX down. 2.2%. Last night, footsie down a percent and a half and the CAC was down over 2%.

And when you had all that going on the European markets that was gonna bleed over probably to the US markets and Oh, boy did it did okay. Dow down over 800 points today. Okay, dow tanks 800 points after bond market flashes, a recession, warning, s&p 500, down about 3%. Today, NASDAQ down over 3%. And for those you keeping track at home in terms of the biggest point losses in the history of the Dow 30.

Today was the fourth biggest point drop in the history of the Dow okay at just over 800 points. So needless to say it was a rough rough day in the markets. But I don’t even think the markets tell the full story because I was looking at stocks down way more than 3% today. Okay, if we go to the stock tracker app, basically, there’s about 88 stocks I track on a daily basis on my stock tracker app.

Okay, and if we go ahead and look at that list, there were only two green stocks I could find out of the 88 Okay, 86 the other 86 were all red. Okay, home finished, apparently green today. So I guess that’s what we need for home stock to go up. We need the market just to completely correction, somehow home stock will go up.

Okay. And then switch was up point 2% today, and those out of 88 stocks, those were literally the only two green ones I could find. Okay, now let’s start going through some of these massive drops here. Okay. In terms of double digit losers, today, I could find out of those 88 stocks, United natural foods was down about 11 and a half percent.

And then we also had Nordstrom j w n down over 10%. On the back of basically Macy’s came out with their earnings and they disappointed basically any business models that or anything in relation to Macy’s ended up getting hit big. And so that’s why GW n was down over 10% today.

Now, if we look at the seven to 8% losers, we had quite a few of those unless we had l brands. That one was down over 8% today, look at that one down at 20 bucks. I still can’t buy Elle brands, by the way, even here just for the mere fact that they’re involved in that whole Epstein scandal and what part did they play in in the brand In terms of vas is still trying to recover?

I still can’t even buy that one here at 20 bucks. Okay, maybe at some point. There’s value there. I still can’t even buy it here. Okay, Neo Corporation down about 8% today, you know, they’re trying to be like the Tesla China electric vehicle maker in China. Okay, AMC, that one’s down about 8% today as well in Stitch Fix down 7.7%. So needless to say, had a lot of downward Movers.

They’re big names. Okay. Then if we go ahead and look at the six plus percent movers, we had a few of those that were on the list Uber stock down another 6.83% today that one’s gotten hit day after day after day recently. Okay, that one’s in the $33 range now.

Tesla stock down about six and a half percent today one of the worst days for Tesla stock probably since earnings. Okay. TPR is tapestry brands. Okay, that one’s down to about 25 bucks that when I just started buying and I want to add a really, really big position on that one they own coach Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, that one fell about 6.4% I would love that one to keep falling let’s put it that way cuz I would love to build that into a massive position.

Okay. Shiloh industries down about 6.3% and then Groupon down over 6% today is kind of interesting. Look at that Uber and Tesla rate together they’re 6.83% and Tesla down 6.54% because just literally last night on financial education channel I put out a video that no one watched called Tesla stock versus Uber stock.

Only 10,000 people watch that video What the heck, no one wants to care about those two, I guess at least when it comes to comparing them next up here if we look at the 5% losers, there were a lot of 5% losers today Okay, on that 88 stock lifts Okay, Activision Blizzard, one of the biggest video game publishers in all the world that was down 5.96% today, fizzy stock I went ahead and bought some fizz stock today.

This stock was down 5.9% today if you don’t know they make Lacroix they also make a bunch of other beverages, but Lacroix is their main products. AMD stock got hit by 5.8% today. Fitbit down usual 5.78% Fitbit man, How much longer do you think that those guys will actually make it?

Are they going to sell out sometime soon? Noodles and company down about 5.76% that’s a restaurant company. For those who don’t know, patriot one technologies has some unbelievable technology. They’re trying to build that business out. Very very small cap company and needless to say that one was down about 5.73% transcend trick.

They make robots for doing surgeries. They’re actually a competitor. Like Intuitive Surgical, just a very, very small company. And that was down about 5.71% Skechers has you know Skechers shoes down 5.57% ylp down 5.55% Capri brands do Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo and some other brands they were down about five and a half percent today.

Zillow stock getting very intriguing down here at the $34 range down another five plus percent here today for Zillow stock a net Corporation now we’re looking at the ones that fell 4% This is quite a big list of stocks that fell four plus percent okay, a net Corporation down about 4.93% Under Armour down 4.8% that one continues to fall dx T is Textron corporation that was down 4.87% ktb that maker Wrangler jeans Lee jeans and whatnot.

They huge potential dividend payer out there that was down about 4.83% and think about a stock that would probably do very good in a recession scenario. Hey TB is that type of name you know selling 20 $30 jeans it’s a pretty good business in a recession.

Okay, micron Corporation have been one of the biggest memory chip makers and all of the world down 4.82% here today Facebook made a surprisingly big downward move here today 4.64% I was surprised Facebook made that big of a downward move here today Okay, US Steel Corporation ticker symbol x they’re down to 4.54% that comes as no surprise anytime the market gets hit and big you know all those steel stocks usually get hit as well.

Shopify even was down 4.45% is one of the you know one of the hottest stocks the stock market past several years Whirlpool Corp down 4.33% you know them as the planes brand aligning technology that one continues to fall get into 52 week lows now down another 4.24% the valuation on the line technology has gotten very compelling now Okay, winning resorts not so winning today down another four plus percent that one continues to get hammered.

I’m hoping that one goes under 100 and you know if things continue the way that stock will be under 100 very very soon and being that would love to build that into a very very big position. I definitely welcome that. Okay, Netflix under 300 bucks a share now as of today.

Okay, close at $299 a share 4.22% downward move for Netflix today Limelight networks that was down over 4% today Goldman Sachs one of the best investment banks Well, let’s say the best investment banks in the world ticker symbol GS they’re That one’s down over 4% Eli down over 4% Dave and Busters which is ticker symbol play.

They’re not ones down over 4% law you guys know Dave and Busters have been Dave and Busters and you might even like Dave and Busters Okay, not the best balance sheet on that company. Let me just tell you that okay, Kroger ticker symbol kr is grocery store chain in all the United States of America, that was down over 4% today, pretty good dividend payer there.

And another business that in a recession is going to do very, very well, or at least see their business hold up very well. You know, I might I get one soon, actually, Zynga Corporation down over 4%. Today, box down over 4%. Today, in two it was makes TurboTax QuickBooks, a lot of those great software’s now was down over 4% today. And this brings me to a video I put out about a week or two ago on financial education two called How to prep for the recession.

I think that’s a video definitely worth checking out. Okay. And now speaking about recession, you know, a recession coming maybe in the back half of this year in 2019. Or coming in 2020. With the yield curve inverting today, a lot of people are thinking, you know.

It’s more of a sure thing or something like that. And with all the trade war and the tariffs and all the worries, and the fact that we’ve seen company’s earnings be almost down across the board, with everybody looking at that a lot of people are feeling we’re going to have a recession. Okay. And so this brings me up to a video I put out about six or seven months ago on financial education one, basically.

I was talking about there’s about a 70% chance of recession in 2020, in my personal opinion, and some folks are wondering, What about now? Do I still feel the same way? Do I feel like there’s more of a likelihood of recession than when I did that video? Do I feel like there’s less of a likelihood?

And my thoughts are I actually feel about the same in terms of if we’ll see a recession in 2020. I can’t 100% say for certain Yes, we’re gonna have a recession and 2020 I still feel about 7030 meaning like, I feel like 70% chance we have an actual recession in 2020. I feel like there’s about a 30% chance we don’t have a recession in 2020.

So I actually feel about the same that I felt like six or seven months ago, which is why I’m keeping plenty of money on the sidelines. Now I did deploy a good amount of money in the market today, but I’m not going into super heavy because being that I think stock prices will probably go lower over let’s say the next six to 12 months with the possibility of a recession coming in 2020 in that type of scenario.

I don’t need to like go all in on the market here today or something like that. I deployed some more money in the market. I’m hoping it falls more hope some of these stocks fall lower. And I’ll continue to deploy money in if we go into recession.

I’ll continue to deploy money and deploy money and deploy money and continue to invest throughout the recession until we come up, and stocks start moving up, and stocks get great again. And oh my gosh, we also made a bunch of money. Okay, so that’s kind of my plan going in.

But I don’t really feel any differently about a recession in 2020. I feel like there’s about a 70% chance we will have one, I feel like there’s about a 30% chance we won’t. And in terms of the severity of the recession, I think when we do have the recession, it will be more lame than like the 2008 through 2010 recession, I think this one will be much more calm.

I don’t think this one will be nearly as deep as the last recession. And I don’t think the stocks will get hit 50 plus percent, like they did you know, in basically that recession, because that was a recession that low, you know, the entire financial system nearly collapse. If I’m looking at banks, bank balance sheets, and things like that.

I don’t see nearly as much bank risk out there, at least going into this one as there was in the last one. That doesn’t mean stocks can’t get hurt a lot worse, because they absolutely can, and things like that. But if I’m looking at severity, I just don’t think the next recession will be nearly as severe as the last recession because it was a totally different time going into 2007 than basically where we’re at now.

And with company balance sheets with bank balance sheets and whatnot, guys, so I still feel about about a 70% chance we’ll have a recession in 2020. We’ll have to see how it all plays out. This is why I always love to keep some money on the sideline, I always preach to you guys 10 to 30%. watch that video how to prep for a recession.

It is a must watch on financial education to put that video out a couple weeks ago about a week or two ago. Make sure you go watch that video right freaking now. Okay. Thank you for watching and have a great day.

Watch Now For FREE!

Enter your info, start watching the training immediately!

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

We will never rent, sell, or spam your information.

WATCH TRAINING NOW!

    We will never rent, sell, or spam your information.